VALENTINE'S WEEKEND at the Baltic Sea includes:
- Accommodation in comfortable double rooms or spacious family rooms,
- Rich buffet breakfasts with drinks: aromatic coffee, selection of teas, juices, still water,
- Tasty and varied dinner on Friday in the form of a buffet, with drinks: aromatic coffee, a wide selection of teas, still water,
- 1 x romantic dinner served with a glass of wine/prosecco on Saturday,
- fruit insert to the room to welcome lovers,
- unlimited access to the fitness room,
- use of the sauna zone, **
- free internet access.
Paid attractions in our hotel:
- SPA treatments,*
- Lobby Bar Café.
* SPA treatments must be booked in advance.
tel. 94 35 200 72 from 13:00 to 19:00
or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Free attractions in our area:
- Kolobrzeg lighthouse,
- Kolobrzeg pier,
- Medieval Kołobrzeg Cathedral,
- Kołobrzeg Salt Spring,
- A beautiful promenade in the Kołobrzeg spa park,
- Trzebiatów, a city of medieval monuments 30 minutes by car,
- Trzęsacz, the church on the dune 50 minutes by car,
- Szczecin, the city of Gryfitów 90 minutes by car.
Paid attractions in our area:
- Polish Arms Museum in Kołobrzeg,
- Large Shopping Center Karuzela.
Call, ask for the best price:
phone +48 94 71 35 200